Wilkinsburg Penn Joint Water Authority provides water service to the residents of Wilkinsburg and a portion of Penn Hills. The Wilkinsburg Council appoints three members to the Authority'’s Board of Directors to represent Wilkinsburg. The Board guides the policy for the Authority'’s administration and operation. To contact the WPJWA, visit their wesbite at http://wpjwa.com/ or call them at 412-243-6200.
- Job Opening
- Applications for a part time
Library Aide at the Eastridge Branch of the Wilkinsburg Public Library are
- Posted: 05/04/2015
- MORE >
- 2015 Spring Cleanup
- Wilkinsburg Spring Cleanup April 25, 9 am to 1 pm. Registration starts at 8:30 am at fire station on Hays...
- Posted: 04/24/2015
- MORE >
- Municipal Authority and Commercial & Industrial De: 9:00 am, Borough Building
- Council Work Session: 6:30 pm in Council Chambers, 2nd floor Borough Building
- Finance Committee : 10:30 am in the 1st floor Conference Room, Borough Building
Notice of Public Meetings