Wilkinsburg Penn Joint Water Authority provides water service to the residents of Wilkinsburg and a portion of Penn Hills. The Wilkinsburg Council appoints three members to the Authority'’s Board of Directors to represent Wilkinsburg. The Board guides the policy for the Authority'’s administration and operation. To contact the WPJWA, visit their wesbite at http://wpjwa.com/ or call them at 412-243-6200.
- 03.11.15 Council Meeting Agenda
- The revised agenda for the March 11, 2015 Borough Council meeting is available here.
- Posted: 03/11/2015
- MORE >
- Council Agenda
- The agenda for the March 4, 2015 meeting of Wilkinsburg Borough Council is available here.
- Posted: 03/04/2015
- MORE >
- Planning Commission Mtg.: 6:30 p.m. Council Chambers
- Civil Sector and Constinutent /Business Outreach C: 6:00 pm in the 1st floor Conference Room
- Finance Committee Meeting : 10:30 am in the 1st floor Conference Room
Notice of Public Meetings