Department of Public Works
The Department of Public Works is responsible for the maintenance of Borough infrastructure, including parks, streets, signs and traffic lights, and solid waste management.
This department is led by Public Works Director Roy Clark and the Assistant Public Works Director, Kathleen Rawlins.
Specific duties of DPW include:
- Management of recycling collection
- Collection of leaf refuse and bulk waste
- Graffiti removal
- Street cleaning
- Maintenance of street lighting, signage, and traffic lights
- Clearing and salting roadways in winter
- Contracting street resurfacing and maintenance
- Storm and sanitary sewer maintenance
If you have comments or questions for the Department of Public Works, please call (412) 244-2959.